|Geotechnical realization studies - G3 (Study phase and Monitoring one)
GEOTECHNICAL EXECUTION STUDY AND MONITORING (G3)
This mission permits to reduce geotechnical residual risks by the implementation on time of remedial adaption or optimisation actions. It is leave with the contractor in the absence of contractual agreement to the contrary, based on G2 DCE/ACT Phase.
It comprises two interactive phases:
- To define, if needed, a specific geotechnical investigation program, to realize it or to ensure the technical monitoring, use the results.
- To study in more detail the geotechnical work construction: especially the preparation of a geotechnical hypothesis note on the data base provided by the work contract and also results from possible additional investigation, definition and sizing (justification calculation), geotechnical work, execution condition and method (phasing, monitoring, control, examination to plan: threshold values, further possible constructive provisions).
- Create a geotechnical report of temporaries and permanents geotechnical works execution: execution, phasing and monitoring plan,
- To follow continuously audit and execution of geotechnical work, to us is necessary, predefined constructive dispositions during the Study Phase.
- To verify geotechnical data during work by survey and by a complementary geotechnical investigation program if needed, (to realize it or to ensure the technical monitoring use the results).
- To create the geotechnical service of executed work files (DOE) and to provide the necessaries documents for the creation of later intervention files on work (DUIO).